Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Olivia Update

I have a million things to blog about...but first, an update on our little one!

Olivia is 3 1/2 months old now, but really, she's only about a 1 month. She is absolutely huge now - weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ounces (as of a few days ago). And though she was smaller than most of the brand-new babies in the waiting room at the pediatrician's office, we're proud of each and every pound! She is quickly becoming very aware of what is going on around her and is fascinated to watch (and hear) her crazy brothers as they run around her! She is smiling all the time now...the real smiles that light up her whole face! She also has found her voice and loves to coo right along with all the other noises in our house! Her eyes are turning a deeper blue color and are so cute!

I was convinced that having a girl was completely for Steve...he needed his little girl. And while I know she will be a complete daddy's girl, I am so completely smitten with this baby...I cannot get enough of her. So while I thought I was completely prepared for and actually wanted all boys, I'm glad that a loving Father in Heaven knew better how to even out our family! We needed this little girl and all the sweetness that comes along with her - remind me of this when she starts dating though!!!

Here are a few pics of her lately...





4 comments:

Ali said...

She is absolutely darling! I am also grateful that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. What a blessing!!!

Crystal said...

Talk to Chris about the dating thing! Nightmares Galore!

Sara said...

What cute eyes and little hat! I love the little girl clothes, there is nothing better than a mom playing dress up with their own little ones!!

Natalie said...

Such a cutie! She does have beautiful eyes.