Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dash - Incredible's Style



"Oh! Tool Mommy!!! You yook yike Dash!!!"
(Translation: Oh, cool Mommy! You look like Dash!)

Apparently Ethan was pleased with my outfit choices this morning...and I have to admit it...he's right. I look like an Incredible! Maybe I should find a mask and just go with it - I could definitely use some superpowers today!

11 comments:

Cris said...

Hilarious! You gotta love what kids come up with!

~kenna

The Silly Witch said...

I love it!

Dana said...

You DO look like dash! Luckily you can pull off any outfit! =)

Sheralie said...

Ha ha! Toddlers can make me laugh.

Unknown said...

Always knew you were a super hero!

Natalie said...

I think I'll dress up as a super hero next time I need extraordinary mommy powers. . . So funny!

katyn said...

I would go with it. Remember when Anna and Garrett had those paper Dash masks? And, by the way, you are so thin!

Dani said...

HA...on the thin thing - but thank you all the same! :) And yes, I remember those masks...they lasted FOREVER around here - i'm talking years! :) I loved when they would run around wearing them...and when I couldn't convince Garrett to take it off ever! Nothing like doctor's appointments with a young 'Dash' tagging along!

Lindsey said...

I have some red spandex leggings if you want to complete the look :) I'm with Natalie - I think I'll dress up as a superhero next week too...

Christine said...

How funny!!!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.