Monday, September 21, 2009

Surprise!! Pictures


So I was looking at our blog the other day and noticed that we haven't posted photos of our little girl in a long time. So, in case you were thinking that we don't like our little Olivia, here are some photos of the little cutie!

She has been home for just over 2 weeks and is still doing well. She is probably around the 6 pound range but we haven't weighed her for over a week. We are trying to figure out how to get our sleep...although I sleep through the night just fine, Dani claims that she is up with Olivia every 2 hours to feed her.




7 comments:

M&M said...

She is a doll!!!!! Congratulations on getting her safely home! I wish I was there to meet her. Thanks for posting some pictures.

Unknown said...

So, I was starting to think that she got lost somewhere between the hospital and the house! She's darling and Ethan now looks enormous!

katyn said...

She is beautiful and looks so healthy! I'm so glad you posted pictures. Dani, I hope you start getting some more sleep.

Dana said...

What a beautiful, beautiful girl!! Thanks for posting pics. . . I've got to get familiar with her somehow! =)

melanie said...

I wondering if you were ever going to put some pics on. She is a little cutie.

Sara said...

Thanks for the cute pictures of a sweet girl.

Cris said...

Olivia is SO cute!

~kenna