Patience is an ever-going process in our house! I will be the first to admit that I have a LONG way to go until I reach that perfectly patient state that I am striving! But I see that same flaw in my boys...but in a comical way lately!
Ethan's little brain is spinning a million miles a minute and he has started stuttering as a result. The poor kid is just thinking too fast for his mouth to catch up! It's actually pretty cute! The funny part is watching Garrett wait for Ethan to (finally) finish his thoughts! His patience wears so thin and you can almost see the steam come out of his ears!!! This is probably only because Ethan is ALWAYS talking, so it is a constant irritation for him!!! The only reason this is so funny to me is the fact that Garrett (at the exact same age as Ethan) stuttered in the exact same way and was the same chatty little boy...always having something to say...almost never even stopping to take a breath!!! Funny how things come full circle!
No comments:
Post a Comment