Monday, September 14, 2009

Evasive Methods

"I want to clean too...I want to clean too...I want to clean too!"

This is what I'm listening to right now...coming from Ethan's bedroom as he is supposed to be taking his nap!
After I tucked him in, I told him I had to go straighten up downstairs. He jumped at the chance to be Mr. Helpful and dove right off his bed and ran for the door saying that he wanted to come clean! He even made it halfway down the stairs before I could catch up to him - mainly because I was laughing too hard! While he is a very helpful little boy, I knew this was just another ploy to put off taking his nap or skip it all together!!! Sneaky little guy! So now, I get to clean (and blog) to the chanting about cleaning...over and over and over and over!!! :)

2 comments:

katyn said...

Kids are so funny that way. I'm afraid I am way too transparent; my girls always know exactly what to say to get out of doing something they don't want to do.

Alicia said...

Okay, I love that crazy boy, and I love Garrett's "casserole" comment. Glad our kids are friends!