We are in Olivia's hospital room...for the last time (at least for now). She has now gone 7 days without a brady and so she is coming home. We are just waiting for the nurse to finish a few last things then we'll get her in the car seat and go home. It has been a little over 7 weeks since Olivia joined our family. In some ways in seems like it was just yesterday and in other ways it feels like it has been years that we have been driving down to this hospital. She has doubled in weight, now at 5lbs 6 oz.
We can't wait to introduce her to everyone...starting with Ethan who is more than anxious to meet his little sister for the first time!
15 comments:
YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! Congratulations!
We're so excited for your family :-)
Congratulations. Welcome home Olivia!
Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting that she will be going home.
HOORAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
YEah!!!!! And she is a cutie!!!Welcome Home......Livia!!!
I am so happy for you guys!!!
Wishing you all an uneventful and wonderful homecoming. I am so happy for you and the boys! Hugs and kisses to you all!
We are so happy for you! Congratulations!
YAY!!!! So happy for you and your family!!
Sooo exciting! Don't forget to take pictures and blog the whole thing. I am sure you will. And just so you know I love reading the long version:)
YAY! I'm so happy for you!
~kenna
What wonderful news! You have been so patient and hopeful during these past seven challenging weeks.
Oh, Danielle! That is such great news!!! Congrats. I hope the Ethan's first meeting with his new baby sister was a wonderful one! Good luck!
Steve and Danielle - Venice let us know you'd had your sweet baby and I saw the link to your blog from Michelle's blog. Congrats on Olivia's arrival and we hope you're all enjoying your time at home with her now! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment