Thursday, May 14, 2009

Think Pink

So I may have picked up a little pink outfit or two on my latest errand trip. Yep, that's right...our lucky boy streak has officially ended (unless we're in for a big surprise later this fall!) We had our ultrasound last week and we are so excited to add a baby girl to the family!

And I must admit, that after having to pass all that cute girl stuff in the stores for all these years, it was quite enjoyable perusing the racks and picking out a little pink item or two! Maybe she has the shopping gene and is passing it on to me already...I generally avoid shopping as much as I can...but yesterday was so much fun!

12 comments:

buchanancasa said...

Congratulations! And how lucky for her to have two special big brothers watching out for her. Girls are so special.

Ali said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Gotta get some more estrogen in your family. You need a drama queen. Every family needs at least one!

Butler Fam said...

Yea! Congrats!! 2 boys and a girl .... perfect. Well, it's worked well for us. :o) The boys will be so sweet to her. :) Congrats.

Dana said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

That is so great!!! Congrats on your little girl. Garrett and Ethan will be her protectors. Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Stephani said...

Congrats!

Erin said...

So happy and excited for you. This little girl will have two awesome big brothers to protect and tease her!

Rach_Spencer said...

YEAH!!! So exciting! There is some seriously cute girl stuff out there.

Asherbie said...

We love girls! A big congratulations to you guys!

Nicole said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Lucky little girl to have two big brothers, but I feel bad for any boy she tries to date!

Angela said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you have fun picking out a pink outfit, it will only get more fun!

Dinah said...

Just checking in! Congratulations! Girls are the best (I'm sure boys are good too, but I wouldn't know :) I'm sooo happy for you guys.