Saturday, May 23, 2009

Houston...we have lift off!!!

After many attempts to jump like his big bro...Ethan has finally managed to get both feet off the ground when he leaps! It took me a while to realize it yesterday, due to the fact that he seriously jumps all day long (and has for about a year!) but he was actually doing it! Both feet cleared the floor consistently! He would land his jump and be all smiles and clap for himself every once in a while...and Garrett, the self-proclaimed coach couldn't be more proud!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Go Ethan! I love that as moms we are so impressed with the new accomplishments of our kids, no matter how small.

buchanancasa said...

That's so cute. The many milestones. Sarah is the same way on the tramp, soooo proud of herself. I don't think she can do it on the ground yet. Do you guys have any names thought of for your little girl?

Dan Sudweeks said...

Wow! I have never had so much fun watching someone jump. Although Dawnia and her 17'3" long jump was pretty fun too.
Just being a proud dad and granpa...

Dana said...

I'm so impressed!