Okay...so we all know that I'm totally preggo and while I've felt larger than a truck from day one...I think today I've officially arrived. You know the day...the one you feel officially HUGE!!! Today was the day that this belly of mine has managed to catch every single thing that has fallen its way...I'm on my 3rd shirt due to strawberry juice splatters and other annoying stains that happened to find my protruding belly. This week has marked the first unknowing person who has stopped me to ask if I'm expecting and other such fun milestones. So yes...the world can tell now, so there's no stopping (or hiding) this belly of mine! Maybe I should lay off the ice cream...perhaps that would help my predicament! :)
9 years ago
3 comments:
How exciting that you are pregnant! I missed that! Do you know what are you having? I am sure your tummy is tiny b/c it has been with the past 2! CONGRATS! Let me know if you need anything!
Eat all the ice cream and toppings you want--even then you will still look thin! Your little belly is growing, I noticed it last week! Congratulations.
Please post pictures! I want to see prego Dani!
Post a Comment