
I know I'm WAY behind on this...but I'm hoping to actually remember to bring my bags like this when I go out. I've been wanting to do this for a long time...and maybe now I can take my kitchen back from the never-ending supply of plastic grocery sacks that I have shoved under my sink!!! I even asked the baggers and checkers at the grocery store if they think people who bring their own bags are annoying...and they said NO!!! The love that they can fill up fabric bags and not chance anything ripping! So my one hang-up with bringing my own bags was alleviated! Hopefully they all feel that way! :) Now, I just need to make about 10 more!
***back to the getting rid of the extra plastic bags...for those of you in the area...the HAAM foodbank (and probably any local foodbank) can also use any extra grocery sacks that you may have laying around. I just delivered a BUNCH of them and they were sooooo grateful! Maybe this is common knowledge...but it was news to me, so I just thought I'd share!
8 comments:
And so environmentally friendly too!
This is so cute Dani! I have copied the tutorial and plan on using it when I finally get my sewing machine out of storage. Yay! Are you going to make more?
I am so impressed with your sewing skills. What a cute bag.
Best bag I've ever seen, I went to the web site, I don't think I could do it, but I love that you did!
So cute! I am very impressed!
I love it! I just bought one of those a couple weeks ago. However, I haven't remembered to take it to the grocery store with me yet! But it's still nice to have. Mine isn't half as cute as yours though!
way cute! You are awesome!
Seriously, so cute. That bag must be twice as fun to use with how pretty it is! How many have you made so far?
Jealous!!
Post a Comment