Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bubbles

My sweet boy is so independent. Here he is learning how to blow bubbles the hard way. Never mind that Mom has said a million times 'don't put the wand in your mouth...icky!'

Good thing these bubbles are non-toxic...it took him more than a few tries to figure out the blowing thing while not getting any in his mouth! But really...I'm quite impressed that he's picked up this skill at all! I remember practicing with Garrett for weeks before any bubbles were produced...got to love the speed the second child picks things up!




4 comments:

Rach_Spencer said...

You're a genius. Teach them young to blow their own bubbles so you don't have to.

a. borealis said...

Look at that baby-sweet profile! What a little darlin'.

katyn said...

I can't believe he picked it up so fast. Remember Garrett and Anna with their mouths full of bubbles from sucking in/eating the bubble wand?

Staci Kramer said...

Dani! Steve found me on face book today and gave me the link to your blog! I can't even tell you how I am devouring your cute blog. Your boys are ridculously adorable. I'm so excited to be back in touch with you guys. I need a full update on your family. Where in TX are you? how old are your kids? Tell me everything. Isnt the blog world great!?! my blog is www.staciandjohn.blogspot.com