But here's my best-kept secret...well for some it's a secret, others of you all have my stuff hanging in your houses, so I guess the cat has been out of the bag for a while now! :)
I paint boards...those random home-decor type boards. They're all hand-painted, although I'm starting to see the wisdom in the vinyl-lettering industry! :) I'll post a few that I've been working on this week so you can see what I'm even talking about! It's fun to try and create something that will totally fit someone's style or to try and come up with something new. I love it! I think it's fun and it's just nice to have something to work on besides dinner, laundry and yes, even something that doesn't involve legos!
8 comments:
Love them!
They are beautiful. Do you sell them online? Do you ship to Idaho? ;)
That is awesome Dani! I should order some... In fact, I really would like one with Jasmine's name for her bedroom. Sorry I haven't called you back yet. It's been a crazy week but you have been on my mind so I'll talk to you very soon :)
those are so cute!!! You need to post a recent picture of yourself, I heard you got a hot new do.
Very cool, I never knew that about you. When will you guys be in Utah again?
It's about time you share all this chica! I have them all over my house and can vouch for how much we love them! =)
Wow! These looks really nice; so cute and definitely YOU. I swear, you were born with the sense for something like this. Your handwriting has ALWAYS been lovely and coffee-shop cute, like you should be writing their cozy drink list.
I can imagine doing this brings a lot of satisfaction. Cool!
They are all so cute! I'm still enjoying the one you made for Tayla's room!
Post a Comment