Today it rained. It hasn't rained for a while...so it was a fun change! Plus it made it seem a bit more winter-like...all dark and stormy! Although it was still around 75 and quite muggy - so how that is winter-like, I'm not quite sure! Maybe the Christmas music that I had playing helped with the whole winter atmosphere...but that's another story! So anyway, after the rain, Garrett saw some puddles in front of our house and charged out there barefooted to jump in the puddles! I made him go back in for his flip-flops, but those were left abandoned on the driveway before too long! It was hilarious!!! We then spent the next half hour racing leaves and grass blades down the street as the water rushed towards the drain at the corner. I love that he can find joy in the simple things!


1 comment:
I love the times when we can just play with our kids and enjoy them. Sometimes I wonder why those moments are not more frequent.
Post a Comment