So, I am supposed to be painting all day today - I have a craft show tomorrow - but of course Ethan is wanting to be held constantly and Garrett is used to having someone to play with every second of the day (too bad Grandma left yesterday!) So, this is how we've spent our afternoon...I won, but not by much!
Garrett loves to play with the Scrabble tiles...making up words and stories for me to read, but this was our first attempt at an official game. He did GREAT and surprised me with some of the words that he came up with on his own! :)
5 comments:
That is so fun! Looks like a really good game! Colby loves Scrabble as well. So we have that game out a lot!
Each day is an adventure right? Dani--post some pictures of your painting stuff. I would love to see it! Also, what are camo and michi up to? We should convince them to join us in cyber space now that audrey and ash are here.
He'll never stop to surprise us with his cleverness... Go Garrett! I love Scrabble!
What a smartie pants! So cute! What craft show are you doing?
Craft show?? Please...share with us what you are making/selling!
Post a Comment