Hey! So I'm finally on board with the whole blog thing...though I'm sure it'll take a while to figure it all out and get things really rolling! I'm so excited though...I need a place to keep in touch with people. And since we all know how great I am at emailing, maybe this will help me out! Also, I'm hoping in some way to make up for my lack of record keeping...maybe this will catch enough of my family that I won't feel so guilty about not keeping a journal!
So stay tuned for our adventures...crazy stories about the boys, life in Texas, and our attempts to stay connected to our family, friends and loved ones!!!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Looks Great!!!! I look forward to watching your family and participating with you.
Panka
Great to be able to hear from you. I could have emailed but my life has a lot of bumbs and bruises going on right now. You have great kids. I look forward to seeing more.
wonderful boys you got!
Post a Comment