Thursday, September 27, 2007

Getting crazier by the day!

So, am I the only one who expects life to calm down here in the near future?!? I keep getting past a deadline or project and expect things to just slide back into normal mode...but that normal mode just seems to creep further into the distance! Is this normal??? And then I think...should life really be this crazy??? I only have my two kids! How do those amazing moms manage who have more than two? I'm hoping that I am still in the transition stage...getting used to the whole 2-kid phase of life...but really, should it be that hard? :) We're not even doing that much...it's not like we have too much on our schedules...it's just life that is busy!

Today, we took a break and went to the park and it was sooooo nice! Granted it was still probably in the low 90's with humidity levels that make your hair frizz...but there was a breeze...and it was a nice breeze! It made pushing kids on swings and searching for lost matchbox cars in the wood chips very enjoyable!

2 comments:

a. borealis said...

Oh my...this is not good news. If it gets crazier by the day, I'm in for it. This baby who is poking my ribs has less than a month left in the cooker, then all h-e-double-hockey-sticks is going to break loose.

LOL

I love that you're keeping a blog!

Michelle said...

I am so with you on this one! Life just doesn't seem to slow down! Carson is 14 months and things are still crazy. I just think we have entered that stage of life. :))