Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pictures are worth a thousand words, right???

So, the main reason for me doing the blog was to share pictures of our cute family. So here are a few from the last few weeks.

Here is our Ethan doing what he loves best. He lays in our tub and splashes for as long as I'd let him! Forget the baby bath...this kid wants the real deal...much better splashing potential!

Garrett loves forts and is determined to instill the love in his little brother. It's amazing the things that can keep them entertained!


Garrett decided during the tropical storm Erin that he now LOVES playing in the rain. I thought it was pretty funny...coming from the kid who asks to use the umbrella to go from the car to a store overhang 5 feet from his car door.


My cute boys...need I say more!?!

2 comments:

McBrides said...

Dani, thanks for sharing your blog. What adorable boys! And Texas huh? How is it? Its good to hear from you and remember good ole study sessions where nothing was studied:) Can't wait to see more pics. Love, Dinah

Michelle said...

I am so excited you have a blog!!! Now we can keep in touch better. It is so fun to see the boys. Ethan is ADORABLE!!! And Garrett looks so grown up! I love it!!! Can I add your blog to my links? Come visit my blog http://michelle-michellesmoments.blogspot.com/
It is so good to hear from you! I am glad things are going well! :))