Thursday, April 14, 2011

Logical Conversation for Mid-April

Ethan - (completely out-of-the-blue) Hey Mom!  Can we get one of those Santa Claus, chocolate chip thingys?

Me - (totally confused) What?  

Ethan - You know!  One of those Santa bookmark thingys with chocolate chips.

Me - (still totally confused) WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ethan - (totally exasperated) YOU KNOW!  Those things, with the flaps with chocolate chips underneath it?

Me - Oh!!!  An advent calendar!

Ethan - Yes!  Can we get one for all the months????


How perfect would this world be if we had advent calendars to open each and every day, with a little sweet treat to enjoy and with something as amazing as Christmas just right around the corner!?!?!  Sometimes I wish we could all live life through the eyes of a 3-year old!


3 comments:

Stephani said...

Amen!

The Silly Witch said...

That is a brilliant idea. My kids would totally be on board.

Rach_Spencer said...

I think that is the cutest little request I've ever heard.