Yep! Me too! Only the guy was yelling at us to LEAN BACK in arabic - we got the gist. Aren't camels TALL!?! That is a fancy saddle - do they call them that??? Ours was so uncomfortable I couldn't wait to get off (before I fell off) and, of course, couldn't wait to get back on after it was no longer a possibility. Too funny!
I love how serious Garrett and Olivia are, taking it all in, and how you and Ethan are relaxed and in the moment. Great Pics!!!
4 comments:
Yep! Me too! Only the guy was yelling at us to LEAN BACK in arabic - we got the gist. Aren't camels TALL!?! That is a fancy saddle - do they call them that??? Ours was so uncomfortable I couldn't wait to get off (before I fell off) and, of course, couldn't wait to get back on after it was no longer a possibility. Too funny!
I love how serious Garrett and Olivia are, taking it all in, and how you and Ethan are relaxed and in the moment. Great Pics!!!
Whoa. The question is WHERE did you do that?
Just don't ride it up Mt. Sinai at midnight. I had some random notion that I would feel like the wise men - NO, I seriously almost died of terror.
Hilarious! I love that you are cracking up in that second picture.
Post a Comment