We are home...all home...TOGETHER!!! :) I've been playing single mom for a while now and am LOVING being together again. I'm not cut out to do this on my own! :) Steve's been out of town three out of the last four weeks, though I really can't complain. Out of the last two years, he's only been gone those three little weeks.
We've been busy and productive though. Lots of park outings, bike rides around the block, and earlier bedtimes!!! I'd much rather have him home...but I have to admit that it is very nice to have extra time to work on projects. I got a few pictures hung, hosted a few girl's nights, cleaned out a few closets, sewed a bit, watched a girly show or two and knocked out a few of those things on my to-do list that I just never seem to make time for! It was fun while it lasted...but I am MORE than happy to have Steve home again! And I do have to admit...the kids are grateful too. There were some days that the boys would pray for their daddy...and pray for him to get home QUICKLY! :) I think they were ready for another parent to be around...maybe one with a little more patience than an over-worked, tired and cranky mommy! :)
1 comment:
Umm...you CAN complain! I'm the biggest wimp in the world when Dan is gone--and his longest time away was like 5 days! Three weeks is FOREVER! Congrats on surviving :) and on being together again.
Post a Comment