Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Swimmer

We are nearing the end of our swim team season...and I just had to share a couple of pictures of our little guy!  He has improved a TON, tried something new (and scary for him!), and grown up a bit - all goals of mine for the season, so I'm happy!  He had a blast, loves to swim and got to hang out with his friends - so he's happy!

So here's my handsome swimmer...seriously, this child makes my heart happy!







2 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

Way to go Garrett! I can't believe your swim season is just ending when ours is just beginning. Such an awesome sport, if I do say so myself. :)

Staci Kramer said...

Looks like you guys are doing well! I love the summertime pictures. Hey Steve, I just had the most random mission memory. Do you remember that Boo Radley house where the crazy lady threw a punch at me out of nowhere? Please tell me you remember that. I don't know why it popped in my head but I know you were there. It was you and Prete and me and Mansuetto.