The boys play this really weird game with each other - and anyone who happens to be talking - albeit, totally unbeknownst to them...
Whenever someone says 'Maybe' in any conversation, they will race each other to say 'Maybe Not'. They then continue on as if nothing out of the ordinary has taken place at all. It's all kinda twilight zoney, and I really don't know where it came from...but they have done it for months! And now the funny thing about it all...Steve and I now do the same thing to each other...Maybe...Maybe Not! Try it...it is guaranteed to make you smile!
Anyway, nothing important...but just one more quirky look into the craziness that is our family!
1 comment:
I love your craziness! I haven't blogged or checked blogs forever - I can't believe how big Olivia is! Tell Garrett that I love the Geico song too - I always giggle when they have the one with the phone next to the money, and then Sean rolls his eyes. :)
Post a Comment