Wednesday, December 30, 2009

lol...literally

Olivia has just started laughing...a chuckle here and a giggle there. I love that every once in a while, she’ll startle herself with a little laugh that just erupts out of her. Two nights ago though…we were in our hotel room and Ethan would drop down next to us on the bed and it apparently tickled little Olivia’s funny bone! She couldn’t stop it and it just came bursting out!

4 comments:

Erin said...

So sweet. I find myself doing anything and everything just to hear Aliya laugh. To hear a baby laugh is the perfect medicine for any bad day!

Butler Fam said...

baby laughs are the best sound ever!! SO CUTE!!!!

La Belle Belge said...

That is way too cute! She really is a heart warmer that cutie pie.

The Lowe Fam said...

That is so adorable! I don't think it's possible to watch cute little Olivia laughing and not laugh yourself. I love those sweet moments in life that remind you just how blessed you are when you feel complete joy in the smallest things. She is so sweet! I hope we get to see you guys sometime soon. Love you tons! Deb