yep. i'm done with book two. (new moon by stephanie meyer for those of you who missed my other post). interesting reads...though maybe i should take a break until i start #3!
I would move right along. I didn't think book two was that great. I think you need to read all the books to get the final satisfaction of a good story that was well told. SO, just keep ignoring those kids, they can hang on a little longer.
2 comments:
I would move right along. I didn't think book two was that great. I think you need to read all the books to get the final satisfaction of a good story that was well told. SO, just keep ignoring those kids, they can hang on a little longer.
Um, yeah...I think I'm done with them for a while! I'm just too busy with things right now! Maybe sometime soon!
Post a Comment