Summer break...the season for catching up on all those millions of things I've been meaning to get to, right?!?
So, as I am attempting a new laundry tactic to wash my pillows, I asked Garrett to help me with a few things...gather a few tennis balls, wrap them in socks, etc. After a few of these tasks, he looked at me and said,
"Uh Mom? Are you sure they aren't just making you do these things to make you look crazy? You're going to have to comment on that blog and say that it didn't work and they're just going to laugh at you for even trying it!"
Apparently tennis balls in the dryer...wrapped in socks...is not an appropriate way to fluff pillows in the mind of my 10 year old! He probably thinks Pinterest is silly too! Maybe he's on to something!
LOVE this kid!
2 comments:
Ha! Let me know if it worked . . . I was going to try that same thing tomorrow-- so funny to think it could all be a joke to make us feel silly!
You can actually buy dryer balls for that purpose. Then you don't need the socks, because they are plastic and won't get neon lint on your stuff. My mom has a set and uses them all the time. Oh wait, I do remember having a can of tennis balls for the dryer as a kid.
Post a Comment