Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sharing...According to Ethan!

Overheard...

Ethan - Livvy can I play with your toy?

Liv - No!

Ethan - Please Livvy?

Liv - No!


A few minutes pass...


Ethan - Now can I play with it?

Liv - No!

Ethan - Livvy.  You're supposed to share!

Liv - No!

Ethan - Livvy.  You have to share.  Don't you want to do what's right?

Liv - (silence)

Ethan - You have to do what's right.  If you don't share in your life you might die!

Liv - (Just staring at him for a second or two)  Uh.  Okay.  Here you go.

Ethan - Thanks!!!


Either Ethan just had a primary lesson on sharing and he took some of the advice quite seriously, or else he is finally grasping the importance of sharing and thinks it the most important of all virtues!  Either way, I absolutely LOVE overhearing the life-lessons given to each other by my children...however warped they may be!

No comments: