I have been shocked lately to see exactly how quickly my little ones are growing up...Ethan especially right now. Today he mastered pumping on the swing. Never mind that it was accompanied by a lecture directed toward me that he SHOULD have learned this years ago...like when he was two. EVERYONE else that he knows has a swing in their backyard and can swing whenever they want and already knows how to pump. We are the ONLY family in the world who doesn't have a swing set. :)
So, see, he mastered two things today. Swinging oneself...and the art of guilt-tripping! All in all, a great day's work!

1 comment:
I still remember the day I learned how to pump. I think you & Deven taught me. And I think we were living in a house with a barn in the back that may have been next to a convenience store . . . does that sound familiar? That's probably one of the earliest memories I have . . . but I was certainly older than 2, so don't feel too bad!
Post a Comment