Because the completely logical post a week after Christmas, is the Halloween pics that someone may or may not have JUST uploaded from a spare camera...get ready for some trick-or-treating! Here are those elusive Halloween shots that never seemed to make it to the blog this year. Not that much of anything makes it to the blog these days anyway! :)
Just know that this blog is truly a look into my scrambled brain...completely all over the place and full of all the pure randomness and joy that is our lives! And one day, I will finally get around to printing off said crazy blog, and I will want these pictures included! SO, you get the pleasure of following our journey, in no orderly fashion.
Halloween was a bit crazy this year. Steve and I escaped to Denver the last weekend of October and I made it back just in time to go trick-or-treating while Steve stayed in Colorado for a business conference. Thanks again, Grandma for watching the kiddos! :)
Olivia was a princess. What else would this thoroughly girly-girl want to be??? A dear, sweet and amazing friend made this dress and passed it down to Olivia. She could not have given it to a more grateful little girl...Olivia was on cloud nine to be wearing a REAL Cinderella gown!!!
Ethan was determined that he would be a ninja turtle this year..though I didn't even know he knew what a ninja turtle was!!! And as I LOVE the challenge of trying to create something that I can picture in my mind, mixed in with my flat-out refusal to pay money for a store-bought costume if I can at all help it...the poor kid got the brunt of my creative attempts this year. But he was patient with me, and at least told me he loved his costume. We'll see if he lets me experiment on him again next year!?!? That will be the true test! And yes, I had to post the 'texting' Leonardo' picture! How funny is that!?!
Garrett was a ninja. No turtles for this kid...he was a warrior through and through. And he pulled it off like a pro...Stealth is this kiddo's middle name! On a side note, who knew you could tie a t-shirt around your head and feel as though you've completely morphed into a full-fledged ninja!?!?! I may or may not have tried it out myself...who wouldn't? :)






1 comment:
I can't believe you made that ninja turtle costume. It's incredible!
Post a Comment