Saturday, May 14, 2011

Why????

And it starts...


Olivia - Where Dad?

Me - Daddy already left for work.

Olivia - Why?

Me - silently thinking that we are WAY too early for the 'why' stage...and really, she hardly talks anyway...this can't really be happening!

Olivia - Where Gar?

Me - (wishing little Olivia hadn't slept in this particular morning) - Garrett's already at school.

Olivia - WHY?

Me - (laughing) Are you seriously asking me why?  Do you really want an answer?

Olivia - (super serious) Yes.


So there you have it, I have a whole new set of 'whys' to answer these days!  :)

2 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

It's the circle of life. I'm constantly looking at my younger children and thinking, "here we go again."

Christy said...

I know it probably drives you crazy but I think it's super cute. She's just curious. :)
My toddler isn't in the inquisitive stage yet... more of the demanding stage! (e.g., pointing and begging and subsequently crying for things!)