Wednesday, March 3, 2010

big fat faker! (or little itty bitty faker as the case may be!)


Olivia posed with a bottle the other day...for the sole purpose of mocking Steve and I!  She hasn't drank from a bottle since New Year's Eve...but I love how in these pictures she looks like she's happily feeding herself!  


The night before these happy shots...she had yelled at Steve for over an hour as he offered her a bottle as she was adamantly declaring her 'STARVATION' at the top of her lungs!  Seriously, this girl would rather starve than take anything from a bottle!  

4 comments:

a. borealis said...

She obviously loves her mama! :) Don't you love how pictures can make the impossible look plausible? LOL

melanie said...

Ok so I just solved this problem this week!!! My pediatrition recomended to try liquid similac, and I used the NUK/tan/bulby nipple and voila, she drank it right down. gook luck.

Dan Sudweeks said...

Wow, they are growing up so fast. I only wish I was closer to enjoy them. We love you guys.

katyn said...

I am so glad to see that someone else's baby does that to them. Jane thinks bottles are fun to look at, play with, drop, and bang against things to make noise. I just wish she'd drink from one.