Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

We are so excited to announce that Baby #3 will be joining our family in September. As all babies are...this baby is proving to be a complete miracle. We feel so extremely blessed! No news yet of whether we'll keep the boy trend going, but we'll keep you posted!

My health has been an issue, but things are looking up. After surgery 2 weeks ago and a bone marrow biopsy last week, we are very relieved to hear that things are good and that many of the serious conditions we were worried about are being ruled out. Thank you for all the prayers and help that have been offered on our family's behalf. We could never have made it through the past few weeks without that!

25 comments:

Stephani said...

Congratulations - we're so happy for you!

Nicole said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! Let me know if you need anything.

Kelley Hauck said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. Take care of yourself. I wish I lived closer- We should catch up one of these days.

Luvs,
Kelley

The Perry's said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
Love ya,
your cousin
Candace DeWitt Perry

Staci Kramer said...

Uhhhh.... You just freaked me out big time. Are you okay? Bone marrow biopsy in never a phrase you want to hear from a friend but especially not during a pregnancy! Hope everything continues to be good. Just know that we are praying for you too!

Hedderg said...

WOW. . .Congratulations! You and your family will be in my prayers. :)

a. borealis said...

Awwwww! He/she is so precious - adorable already. Congratulations!

danielle said...

congratulations! that is so exciting. you have the cutest kids.

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

Best wishes from Boston! We hope that things continue to look up.

Christine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What exciting news! I am so happy for you Danielle. How wonderful.

Michelle said...

Oh Danielle! That is wonderful! COngrats! And I am SO glad your health is good. I didn't know you had been struggling, but will include you in our prayers. I hope this pregnancy goes well!

Rach_Spencer said...

YEAH!! Congratulations!! I'm glad everything is going ok for you. I wish I lived closer to help you out. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND STEVE!! Y'ALL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!

Ryan said...

The baby is already cute, I can tell.

Cameron: whachya gonna name it? I suggest Payton if it's a boy and Melissa (Missy) if it's a girl.

Hugs from mom said...

That's a really cute picture. I love getting those early ultrasounds because it sinks in so much sooner that you have a sweet little baby whose growing so fast.

Nice how my kids are already picking baby names for you. :)

Erin said...

Congrats, we needed some more kids in the nursery for the future! haha

ckwarr said...

How exciting! Hope everything is going alright for you and your family.

Asherbie said...

Congratulations, Danielle! Seriously call me if you need a break from the kids while you sleep or something, my girls would love it!

Jen said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!! That is truly so exciting. I'll pray things go well for you!!

Butler Fam said...

Yea!!!! Congrats!!!! That is great news. I'm glad to hear you're doing better too. When oh when will we ever get to see each other again?!?! Thank goodness for blogging, huh?

The Schramm Family said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news. Wish I were there to help. Hope things go well and can't wait to find out what you are having boy or girl! Hey I went private on my blog and I need your email.
JoDee

Angela said...

Congrats! What great news!

La Belle Belge said...

Congratulations Dani and Steve!!! Wishing you the best for the remainder of the pregnancy... September doesn't seem that far away (to me of course :). Garrett and Ethan are just growing so fast. Garrett never stops to amaze with his wittiness ;). Ethan is just adorable. Hope to hear from you soon...

Megan said...

Anytime I know someone who has some kind of tough time with pregnancy, I tell them the high (or low) lights of your story. Hopefully there won't be anymore trouble and things will go smoothly. Congrats and I think 3 boys are the best! You're in my thoughts.

Ali said...

Congrats!!! What a great thing!