I think it probably seems that I have been lacking in the church attendance department lately, I honestly think it has been months since I went to sunday school! But now that Ethan is healthy and (almost) officially 18 months old (next week is his 18-month mark!), I think church is going to be a lovely place to go again! No more crying in the hallways (I won't tell you if I'm referring to him or me!), no entire bags full of 3 hours worth of snacks, or bags so heavy from all the books and quiet toys I carry around each week, no more wasting gas driving around with a boy whose eyes are so droopy that he can't keep them open any longer and all he seems to be able to do is scream or sleep...anyways, you catch my drift.
But today it all changed! Ethan officially went to nursery! Cue the hallelujah chorus! Seriously, we walked in and Ethan looked around the room taking everything in, and then looked up at me with a look that clearly said "WHY HAVE YOU NOT BROUGHT ME HERE BEFORE?!?!?!" I think he has been as frustrated as I have these past few months with the hall wandering and constant shushing! Man, it's tough being a baby!
2 comments:
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I wanted to ask for a calling to be in nursery just so I could take my pre-nursery age kids in there!
Yeah! That 18 month mark is monumentous! Enjoy your Sunday's now! :-)
Post a Comment